Various Small-Works programmes across the store portfolio including interventions & asbestos removal projects
- Project value: £80-150k
- Total sites: 152
- Project programme: 3-4 days
As a long-standing member of the Boots main contractor framework the delivery team at J M Scully have managed thousands of projects for Boots across the entire store portfolio for over three decades. The team are often called upon to manage a variety of projects and we have shown below a selection of three varied small works roll-outs as an example of the variety and scope of service provided to our valued client;
- Asbestos Removal – targeted stores with significant asbestos removal requirements. Stores remain live trading throughout whilst we carry out a safe and secure phased removal of the asbestos within the store and take the opportunity to complete a full store upgrade to bring the unit up to current design and brand standards
- Beauty Hall Interventions – Complete Beauty Hall remodelling/space moves and upgrade with close collaboration with all the Beauty brands to ensure the various standards and design specifications are co-ordinated and delivered to their exacting needs.
- FRA – Fire Risk Assessment and remedial works across live trading stores to bring the units up to standard following a full fire consultant review and scoping visit.
- Project Phoenix – Full upgrades to stores with out of date branding and design specifications
- Small Works Packages – Closures/strip-outs/repairs and maintenance etc.