Shell & Core adaption to existing unit including strip out, rooftop extension and new mezzanine floor and staircase in preparation for new Tenant Fit Out.
- Project value: £326k
- Project programme: 12 weeks
- Strip out existing shop (Unit 126), back to clear shell and isolation & relocation of services.
- Erection of new steel framed extension with vertical cladding forming roof pop-up.
- New roof constructed with insulated membrane on a metal deck.
- Installation of ‘contractor designed’ temporary supports.
- Removal of existing concrete roof slab.
- Provision of new steel framed reinforced concrete mezzanine floor and staircase.
- Reconfiguration of rooftop plant area including weathering.
- Scheme was registered with Considerate Constructors Scheme.