Stripping out, demolitions and structural reconfiguration within an operating Shopping Centre to sub divide existing redundant large retail spaces to create new retail units.
- Project value: £1.35 million
- Project programme: 41 weeks
- Undertook Landlord’s shell works and structural reconfiguration works across 3 areas of the Centre in partnership with JLL.
- Programme was dictated by the requirements for leasing the retail units involved.
- Works carried out while the adjoining retail units were trading and the Public spaces within the Centre continued in use.
- Required detailed logistical planning for deliveries of steelwork and other structural elements which needed to traverse through the Centre to reach their final destination.
- Stripped out existing vacated units and reinstated previously redundant structural openings.
- Formed new structural openings for stairwells, passenger and goods lifts.
- Landlord’s life systems reconfigured and extended to suit the new layouts ready for prospective Tenant’s shop fits.